Just you, me, and Banh Mi


 People told us when Miles was born to go out as much as possible because as soon as he's walking, the luxury of dining out will be a thing of the past. I've taken their advice! Here are some fun shots of our adventures together trying delicious cuisine and tasty beverages in the new home town. 


Miles did not end up eating the whole slice!
 He thoroughly enjoyed the Crab Mac&Cheese, but couldn't wrap his head around the Banh Mi.                                                                  

We absolutely love the Tomato Bisque at The Lodge. Miles recently discovered rack of lamb with Papa. 



Van Saders and Knechts at Mothers in Allentown
So far my little man has tried pate, lamb, crab, fried goat cheese, countless soups, lobster, many different fishes, tofu, and much more. He honestly has loved it all and is well on his way to becoming a true foodie.

Comments

  1. I will say again...a man after my own heart...food...food shopping...building a new recipe...thats next for the little guy I'm sure!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thong be gone

Delivery Day

Yep, I'm blogging